Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to give him the clicks.

Could someone please summarise what he says about us?

I've never seen him talk but read on here how he would slate us for Middle Eastern owners, what does he say now?
Basically claims he's never called city fans only city as a club and it wasn't fair that it was a one horse race every year. But now they have money that's all OK and he was misunderstood. In short he's a ****.

Hope it takes at least 10 years until they win a title personally(that's what Amanda Staveley said). Can't complain that they have investment though.

Their ownership is everything they tried to say City's ownership was, when it wasn't though. I wonder if any of the press, who have been grinding their axe for City all these years, will have the integrity to point out the obvious differences.

She is out in the media parroting on because it takes the light away from the actual backers. The key headlines I have seen from the reports are how shes going to move the Shearer statue and welcome back Keegan. Its all a load of PR nonsense to get the fans onside and fair play to them, its going to work.

Newcastle fans are going to town (literally) to celebrate.

I have argued for years on here that if Khaldoon or Sheikh Mansour really gave a fuck about this so called bad press, they would have put a stop to it. They haven't because we have better things to be doing like winning trophies, getting huge sponsorships and pushing our revenue past all of our competitors. If the bad press was bad as people think and not just some ex rags and dippers and some bent reporters parroting information from backhanders then they would be hiring the best PR in the world, sending out legal challenges and everything in between. To put it frankly, they don't give a fuck so why should I.
They may not give a fuck but their current approach falls below the standard set in other areas of the football club. It may not bother them and let’s be real they don’t live in the same world as us. Normal fans have to read and listen to the lies daily.

Custodians won’t have the same emotional connection and that is ok. The current owners have been near faultless in their approach but the constant bending over and letting any **** with a hole in their face slander and belittle the club is not acceptable.

PR department is a shambles.

According to the press association all the rest (19) want it. Find that hard to believe myself
I could maybe believe they were all annoyed at the way it was done, with them given no notice, but we know who the loudest voices protesting against the actual takeover will be.

Talks about us from ten minutes in

He's not very bright, he makes his money in the shallow end of YouTube footy bullshit. He doesn't understand what's really going on.

His analysis?.....The system's seriously fucked, but now we've got serious dosh to do some serious fucking.

He's a loud, self-opinionated moron.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.