FC United Thread

What happens if the Glazers sell up!

FC scumbags was set up as a protest against utds owners, so if the Glazers pack it in, does that mean all the scumbags supporters will be back at the swamp and the protest club folds?
Judging by the crowds they are getting this season i suspect most of them went back following the arrival of "CR7"

Judging by the crowds they are getting this season i suspect most of them went back following the arrival of "CR7"

yup

they never left in the first place ? how can a so called die hard fans ever stop following the scum
FCUM they are pissing in the wind and will be gone before the summer

yup

they never left in the first place ? how can a so called die hard fans ever stop following the scum
FCUM they are pissing in the wind and will be gone before the summer
It's a club going nowhere at the moment, a lot of in fighting going on there and it's going kick off soon ....so I've been told on good authority :)

It's a club going nowhere at the moment, a lot of in fighting going on there and it's going kick off soon ....so I've been told on good authority :)
Oh dear, I am so fed up such a noble cause as well, the bloke from Queen, King fu Eric, mcr. city council, the backing of the local community where did it all go wrong. The world is a cruel mistress.

yep

the fans have turned again and gone back to big brother because CR7 ? they must think the title and champions league is within there grasp ? fcum was dead in the water after the class of 92 bought salford city

the moston community will have the last laugh over them and the city council for going behind their backs and building it and using moston juniors money to fund it

yep

the fans have turned again and gone back to big brother because CR7 ? they must think the title and champions league is within there grasp ? fcum was dead in the water after the class of 92 bought salford city

the moston community will have the last laugh over them and the city council for going behind their backs and building it and using moston juniors money to fund it
Out of interest are the councillors who backed them to take over the land still in power or were they removed at the earliest possible opportunity.

Out of interest are the councillors who backed them to take over the land still in power or were they removed at the earliest possible opportunity.

sadly they had a clause written into the deal that if FCUM go bust the stadium will remain for other sporting events

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.