Next Manager after Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinedine Zidane.

A big name who will get the respect of the players, has shown he can manage even bigger egos than what we have and is tactically astute. The downside is we will lose our style.

I reckon there's a good handful or two of names the club are keeping an eye on, probably including one or two we may as a collective not be fans of.

I wouldn't be surprised for example if the club really are keeping tabs on Rodgers, and Pochettino too for that matter.

Anyway as of right now I'd say Enrique or Nagelsmann seem the best options if they'd be willing/available. Although I can't help but admit that there's something about Potter that really appeals to me.

Genuine question though, if the opportunity arose, Klopp?
Let's see if Klopp can rebuild Liverpool. Pep is into his 2nd manchester City side and has a long track record of success.

I think it will be Bodgers unfortunately, there was talk of him coming as the number 2 a few years back and there are obviously people at the Club who really like him, he's a good Manager but I personally can't stand him, seeing him on the touchline raising his first everytime we scored would make me feel a little bit sick to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.