TV Series

Finished Midnight Mass last night. Although the final episode was a bit of a let down - to be honest, if I was the director, I don't really know how I could have finished it better - I thought it was well worth the watch over the 7 episodes.

Some genuinely creepy moments - the 15-20 minute finale to Episode 6 was incredibly intense - and I thought the acting and technical aspects of the series were first rate.

Finished Midnight Mass last night. Although the final episode was a bit of a let down - to be honest, if I was the director, I don't really know how I could have finished it better - I thought it was well worth the watch over the 7 episodes.

Some genuinely creepy moments - the 15-20 minute finale to Episode 6 was incredibly intense - and I thought the acting and technical aspects of the series were first rate.
Started off ok,became predictable....which then descended into boredom.

6/10

Just a couple of episodes left of Final Space. I really don't want it to end but can appreciate it's a perfect story that's being told with humour and emotion. A couple of real 'Noooooo!' moments too.

Like with Star Trek Lower Decks, if you're a sci Fi fan don't let the fact it is animated put you off. It's a complete story from start to finish, one episode directly affects the next and it's both funny and emotive.

My next dog / cat / child may well be called mooncake.

Been watching Dead Mountain. Excellent.
True story.

Russian. In the Ural Mountains, nine students go on a ski hike, but never return. Local investigators must piece together what happened to them when their bodies are found a month later.
Is that the Dyatlov Pass incident story from the 50's? If it is I will give the series a go. Its a fascinating story.

Is that the Dyatlov Pass incident story from the 50's? If it is I will give the series a go. Its a fascinating story.
I'd never heard of it so looked it up on Wiki. I wish I hadn't.

Don't look yourself as there'd be no point in watching the series. Seriously.

I think there is merit in watching things that get cancelled, if they are good enough.

Im approaching cancellation point of travellers, ive mosy enjoyed it so far. I knew beforehand but went for it anyway.

the OA recently has been mentioned, I'd say the same for Westworld. I.e I'd still watch s1, knowing how crap s2,3 are and that one cancelled after.

Westworld isn’t cancelled. Probably should have been...

Ah yeah, sorry, misread your post.

Its a shame, absolutely loved the first series. Think they should have kept the initial premise going for longer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.