United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd love a journalist to ask the paper boy about his footballing style & philosophy. "Ole, how do you train your team and what do you send them out to do on the pitch?"

According to that article in The Athletic, he doesn't even take training. Can you imagine Pep, Tuchel or Klopp not being heavily involved with training?
He relies on the DNA PB .

i'd love a journalist to ask the paper boy about his footballing style & philosophy. "Ole, how do you train your team and what do you send them out to do on the pitch?"

According to that article in The Athletic, he doesn't even take training. Can you imagine Pep, Tuchel or Klopp not being heavily involved with training?
He don't train, he drive and parks bus!

Sancho is a odd signing for me, if you look at most if not all the premiership managers they all seem better than OGS . For a young player to put his faith in OGS to improve his game his bizarre. Greenwood looks a good prospect but can OGS improve him much , i think his career will stale. I see nothing for a young player under OGS apart from good wages ;)
I seriously dont think Sancho would look good even if he played for us. He's not even close to Foden

Great thing about Ronaldo is they're just starting to realise he's making them weaker but have signed up to a two year deal on millions

He's only going to get slower and press less
Ditto Cavani

It's a damm shame
But....but.... but.....the amount of shirts with his name on has paid his wages for the next 4 years...

There was once a time when the rags could carry what we used to call a "Luxury player", those days are long past them.

Imagine buying a 37 year old and expect him to track back like a 23 year old?

He looked like an immature prick. He epitomises everything that is wrong at United. I think he is probably the worst signing they have ever made and there's plenty of competition for that tag. He is a total fraud and more and more United fans are seeing it these days.
I just hope that the rags give him a nice new contract, don't want players this bad leaving the swamp.

I agree that hes an immature prick but he isn't their worst signing imo. Sancho for example is much worst. At least Pogba has some good games sometimes, Sancho's games are all bad so far
When he played at Juve or for France???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.