United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a threat and a bloody good player. We should have gone all out...But they struggled a bit against a poor Newcastle side that gifted them goals. We'd have put 6 in if we were against that.

He's a threat and a bloody good player. We should have gone all out...But they struggled a bit against a poor Newcastle side that gifted them goals. We'd have put 6 in if we were against that.
Not with our finishing.
Difference at the moment is we play so well and dominate stats like today at Leicester but our final decision making and finishing are abysmal so other teams always have a chance of points. Rags do not dominate teams, give up plenty of chances but they have more natural finishers in their team and will always pull Out results, sometimes aided by officials

For those who have a punt on the time goals scored at the swamp it’s always worth to place it on 45+ and 90+.
Its uncanny.

Very true, my mistake Vienna. They way they push the cunts at every opportunity creates the impression that they are getting a rake off .
The problem with the BBC that infuriates me is that it is trying to compete with Sty in chasing clicks on its website, when in reality, it should be neutral and unbiased, as it it publicly funded by all of us, not just rags and Littlewoods.

How would that United team have got on against Leicester today? I think Leicester would have beaten them or at worst got a draw.
Home games against a team whose manager always lets his teams roll over against the rags are not those to judge United on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.