Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

Fucking great result. I only caught the last half hour on Sly. looking forward to seeing our first three goals later. Nice finish by Mahrez to round this off, as for the penalty wtf I mean surely it’s the same phase of play if they keep the ball, it wasn’t like five minutes passed. The twat on commentary even said they look back at least that far, apparently not, when it’s City! Still after the filth from those fuckers last season Pep said he would be ready this time around and he was.

What's the explanation for not giving the clear offside in the build up to the Brighton pen? Presumably a different phase of play? But I did not notice a change in phase?
Remember when Chelsea scored v Dippers and they ruled it out for a passage of play about 1 minute earlier, then Dippers scored v Everton when VVD more or less caught the ball, booted it into the area and they scored and it stood as they said it was too far back in the passage of play.
Basically like clear and obvious errors, its a very easy way for them to manipulate games

I wasn’t angry by the second half performance because of the 3 goal cushion.
I’m fucking fuming with the cheating bastards though.
Easy yellows for us, constant fouling going unpunished for them, constant pushing.
Off fucking side!!!
No excuses, they’ve got video replay.
They are fucking cheats!!!
I always put more than 3 cards in the match on my bet builder now, as know we get at least 2 every match, whether we commit fouls or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.