Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

Nowt wrong with that. 4-1 away against a side that started the game in fourth. Of course all of the headlines will be about Chelsea bagging seven at home against arguably the worst side the Prem has ever seen.

Foden and Bernie stand out players for me.

That mahrez touch at the end. Wow.

great first half second half meh, very enjoyable
Totally agree. Thought it would have gotten lost but wowed me, insane touch, he is probably one of the best at that, ridiculous

Jamie Redknapp explained offside not given before pen because it was in a different phase of play. I suppose VAR can only be used in the final phase? Still seems odd when VAR has seen the offside but can't judge on it.
Which is right, if the linemen are flagging. It isn’t right when they are being told not to flag because VAR will check. If the lineman thinks it’s going into another phase he should flag.

We could do a lot worse than looking at Potter to replace Pep when he eventually leaves. He’s an excellent manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.