Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

At the moment Brighton are a very good team so don't let any media make it look like they were shit and that's why we won. That first 45 minutes, we made them look shit, we were so good.
I don't know if BHA are any good or not, except they can't score. Maybe next week, Webster Lamptey, Bissouma will be back? Tactical mishap in the first half.

Any lurking brighton fans .. can u explain to me why you boo jack grealish? I guess you were the same fans that cheered when he came on for england in the summer?

so please tell, what does jack grealish, of aston villa, joining mcfc, bother you so much ?
We paid big money for him and they would never be able to its called envy or bitterness take your pick.

No on their forum they are just slagging us off. Few examples below from the twats.

’City fans are shit and always have been. That will never change no matter how many billions their dodgy owners plough into the club’

‘The funny thing about City fans is the more blood money they spend the more they turn into United fans’

’They didn’t like me reminding them their club died 10 years ago and we beat them 3-2 and nothing would ever change that - something about a red card and he didn’t touch him and something inaudible in northern… Cheerio - you lost your soul lads’

’Singing a song about a billion in the bank - bellends’

’Rarely get involved in threads like this but they are a classless bunch of *****’

‘They are just a little club who are living off dirty money. Most of their so called fans never went before the money poored in. Self entitled wan*ers the lot of them’

Amazing what jealousy can do to people.
" I'm sorry, where exactly is Brighton...? "

That 1st half was outstanding, on top of a great performance in midweek, it was no wonder the intensity dropped in the 2nd half.
Brighton are a decent side, but the booing of Grealish and the constant appealing against obvious fouls for rash challenges, from their fans was weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.