Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The likes of Carragher will get carried away but the simple truth is the Rags are a bunch of self serving indiividuals ,the Dippers and Chelski have to come to our place so we hold a massive advantage , we have had a tough start to the season with some difficult away games and come away virtually unscathed.
So let the Dippers rub salt in the Rags wounds , its tjust hree points and a boost to their goal difference , it doesnt change anything in the title race it was always between us , Chelski and the Dippers and we have given them both a lesson already this season.

What is it about Carragher and scousers , the best in the world this , the best in the world that , Klopp's been there six years and won two cups that are worth mentioning , compared to Pep's trophy haul then Klopp is under achieving with all his world class players
Or it could be just prime bullshit , f*cking delusional doesnt even begin to describe the murderers.

What is it about Carragher and scousers , the best in the world this , the best in the world that , Klopp's been there six years and won two cups that are worth mentioning , compared to Pep's trophy haul then Klopp is under achieving with all his world class players
Or it could be just prime bullshit , f*cking delusional doesnt even begin to describe the murderers.
Scousers are just hateful people in the main with chips on both shoulders

Sky pro rag? No chance after this. Precedents all round. I’ve never seen an extended programme to see the reactions after such a defeat. The club captain shoved in front of Murdochs cameras.

They are savaging them.

Sky pro rag? No chance after this. Precedents all round. I’ve never seen an extended programme to see the reactions after such a defeat. The club captain shoved in front of Murdochs cameras.

They are savaging them.
Window dressing.

I guarantee that behind closed doors Sly are working their arses off to keep the Rag's relevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.