United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame we battered the Dippers and only took a point, they've now got momentum and gone and done that to the rags.

Just know in 2 weeks time Pep will faff about and the Rags will set up properly and nick something as usual. Never see Pep doing a Mancini to the Rags.

No chance in Hell the rags defend like that in 2 weeks.

He’s not a plastic Rag, he’s an actor playing the part of a United fan online for money. Mark Goldbridge isn’t even his name.
Spot on. Can’t believe people actually think he is genuine. Fair play to him for exploiting the sheep fans to get clicks and make a nice living for himself. He is basically playing a character which is Alan partridge mixed with David Brent

Can anyone tell me who I can complain to?

Ole has attempted to appropriate my Manc culture in describing himself as a Manchester lad.
That is highly offensive to any genuine Mancs. Is it call Mancfishing?
To be fair, being Norwegian Solksjaer can count himself as a local rag.

My mate texted ' it would be laughable if it wasn't the dippers causing it' lol fair point
We could have done with United winning yesterday, a 0-5 Liverpool win was a bad result for us, and had Liverpool beaten anyone else 0-5 I’d have been pissed off. But it was piss funny!

Not seen or heard any pundit mention Maguire yet.

The man is fucking rubbish. Put him on the penalty spot heading long balls away and he's fine. Also gets the odd goal.
But ask him to play football, defend on the deck, make quick decisions or just get his positioning right and his flaws are there for all too see.
Re-watch yesterdays goals (a chore i know..) and check out his involvement. Running toward his own goal and a good 2 yards off the scorer. Schoolboy stuff.
He’s absolutely shit. Yet City were prepared to pay £65m for him and United paid £78m for him, just shows how clueless people at football clubs are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.