EDS vs Rotherham

Mbete has given it away a few times playing it out from the back, and it finally leads to a goal

We are talking about a league cup tie where he will make lots of changes the lad deserves to be on the bench just for what he has shown in the u23. If those performance don't matter we may as well disband it. He's scored 10 in 7 from midfield and added a few assists.
Grow up. We want to win the LC and we are playing West Ham not Wycombe.

Grow up. We want to win the LC and we are playing West Ham not Wycombe.
Grow up? The irony! It's a football forum specifically an eds forum where I'm discussing an eds player.

Whats wrong with wanting to see our best youth players make the squad for league Cup ties when we will make numerous changes.

We are talking about a league cup tie where he will make lots of changes the lad deserves to be on the bench just for what he has shown in the u23. If those performance don't matter we may as well disband it. He's scored 10 in 7 from midfield and added a few assists.
There won’t be many changes, and those that are will be senior players its West Ham away and doubt Palmer will start if he does he’ll be the only one.
As for Mcatee either Peps not seeing it,or you are right and its other reasons, or you are wrong and he’s not ready in the coaches opinion. None of which have the slightest relevance to the EDS value or disbanding anything.

There won’t be many changes, and those that are will be senior players its West Ham away and doubt Palmer will start if he does he’ll be the only one.
As for Mcatee either Peps not seeing it,or you are right and its other reasons, or you are wrong and he’s not ready in the coaches opinion. None of which have the slightest relevance to the EDS value or disbanding anything.
I'm not sure which part of this your struggling with it's my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.