Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

I am livid.

I wanted to see reaction after the Carabao loss. and this is what we got. another important 3 points thrown away at home vs a team that will be relegated or just above the zone same as Soton.
WTF?

we created hardly anything, their keeper wasnt much tested at all same as vs Soton. These teams should not work us out tactically.

Its more than bad having games like Spurs away/WHU in Carabao where we dominate big time, having 20+ shots for zero goals but this is another level of shit when we create about 2 shots on goal in 90 min and of course we dont score those either.

We cannot keep having these and still win the title.

Pep needs to do better than this.

Nothing went right from the first minute, we were really off the pace.
People talking about the dippers and Chelsea dropping off the pace, more likely us atm imo , we need another Fernandinho talk’ I think !

Pathetic, 7th game we have failed to score in already this season.
We are not even in a title fight anymore with this team and our non striker/finishing. We are in a battle for a CL spot.
0 goals v West Ham and Palace, even a striker wont solve everything, the rest of the team seem to have no idea how to score

Great response from the lads but we were always vulnerable. Just a shite day. Results elsewhere may soften blow by the time the dust settles. Long way to go. Stones needs to be starting from now on. Kid is class and wouldn't have ballsed up like the shithouse Laporte who was fuckin awful from the first whistle. Kev needs a long break, play GunDog or Fern and push rodders up. Bernie and Grealish need to go down the pub and get to know each other a bit more because they were operating on different frequencies all match til the latter went off. Ah well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.