Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

Last 3 homes which included 0.0 v southampton (should of lost) and todays shambles says it all really

Frustrating and annoying shit.

Stones needs to start every league game when available.

We need to buy a fucking striker, who’d have thought it.

No fucking repeat of this weak, shit, ineffective performance against those cunts next weekend.

Honestly- Can someone explain to me what Walker was doing on their second goal?

He's a physical freak but the mental errors that he and Cancelo do is just mind boggling.

They’re both just incredibly thick unfortunately.

Liverpool drawing may have saved us from suffering too much for that awful performance. We're only two points behind them still with 28 games to go.

Chelsea will go through a rough patch, you can't win a title when your wing-backs and penalties are your only sources of goals. I'm not so worried about us catching them.

But that was horrendous, Laporte basically threw away the points after a few minutes and earned a spell on the bench. If we insist on not buying a striker, it's very strange not to play Gundogan.
Agree. Bad day but plenty games and 5 points are easy to make up.

Liverpool drawing may have saved us from suffering too much for that awful performance. We're only two points behind them still with 28 games to go.

Chelsea will go through a rough patch, you can't win a title when your wing-backs and penalties are your only sources of goals. I'm not so worried about us catching them.

But that was horrendous, Laporte basically threw away the points after a few minutes and earned a spell on the bench. If we insist on not buying a striker, it's very strange not to play Gundogan.
My thoughts exactly, if this is as bad as this season gets we win this league.

Still early days but big improvement needed from everyone. We did not deserve anything from the game but would have got a point or more if it had been ref'd with a home team bias like dippers or rags get

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.