Crystal Palace (H) - Post-Match Thread

Dropping stupid points at home already 5 behind the leaders Chelsea. Can’t win it every year but to not give pep and the team the best chance to win the league after letting sergio go does piss me off tbh.

Not to mention signing grealish for 100 mil which has meant foden has had to move from his best position is another bad move imo. Grealish just isn’t world class and never will be imo his stats over the years support this. A luxury player we just didn’t need.
Grealish signing was baffling and especially at that price. That money would have a secured the Kane signing with a bit more haggling with Levy.
I hope Grealish kicks on. Some players take a season to ‘get’ Peps methods.

Not sure a middle aged golfer is the answer even if he did win the masters. I might be tempted with Faldo up front mind.
Our middle aged golfer is KDB in his present condition.

WTF is wrong with him, get the guy on holiday, hospital , whatever is needed, he is badly broken.

Pathetic, 7th game we have failed to score in already this season.
We are not even in a title fight anymore with this team and our non striker/finishing. We are in a battle for a CL spot.
0 goals v West Ham and Palace, even a striker wont solve everything, the rest of the team seem to have no idea how to score
7th already? oof

Creative is something we lacked today. Forward or no forward, there were, at best, hopeful balls into the box a few times.

because with this false 9 our creative players like Foden and kdb are having to play striker as well

I think pep expects Foden to get it on the left do a one two with the other left winger grealish and then cross it to the far post to himself to score.

The striker is a must for January or we'll just keep seeing this shite every other game. When it comes off it all looks fabulous, but when it doesn't it looks awfully dry and stale.

Wow

In bed sweating out a horrible cold so thought I would follow the matchday thread.

What I learnt

Eddy =shit
KDB = shit
Laporte =shit
Cancelo =shit
Grealish =shit
Ref=shit
VAR =shit
Pep= shit
Rodri = shit.
And of course Sterling and Mahrez shit.
Have I missed anyone ?

Some fans saying worst City have ever played lol really York away anyone ?

Bloody hell I hope we get to 40 points soon so I can relax.

I didnt watch the match but you get days like this, a gift of an earlier goal and palace were always going to sit back and hope for a breakaway second. Torres is a big miss for us now as I rate him as a centre forward.
I am to old to throw the baby out with the bath water, we lost a game we move on.

CTID

We have assembled a collection of cloned midfielders. The lack of variety has produced an interdependent jigsaw of a toothless tiger. If one or more parts aren't working it falls apart. They scurry around in pretty little circles but against a steadfast defence are easy to hold off and if they do breakthrough they are impotent wanting an extra touch or a scuffed shot. .
At the other end we have a keeper who is massively over rated just because twice a season he pings an inch perfect ball to an attacker who then falls over. As for Laporte -he make Phil Jones look athletic.
Today was a heavyweight bout and we field a flyweight team
Absolute rubbish!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.