Celtic Thread - 2021/22

What the fuck are you on about. It was well observed.
No it wasnae, ya rocket. And I quote ....

The Green Brigade never surprise. Pleasantly. Yet, even for them - or those who attach themselves to this ultra group - the denigration of the minute’s silence to Walter Smith felt like a new low. I was about to make my way along from the far end of the Hibs main stand, and so was in position to look down and across to the visiting support when the mark of respect to an immense figure and great man began. The loud “boo” and the “**** off” that immediately followed the silence beginning came undoubtedly from just behind the Green Brigade banner. As did the bird whistling and booing which punctuated the minutes silence.

No it wasnae, ya rocket. And I quote ....

The Green Brigade never surprise. Pleasantly. Yet, even for them - or those who attach themselves to this ultra group - the denigration of the minute’s silence to Walter Smith felt like a new low. I was about to make my way along from the far end of the Hibs main stand, and so was in position to look down and across to the visiting support when the mark of respect to an immense figure and great man began. The loud “boo” and the “**** off” that immediately followed the silence beginning came undoubtedly from just behind the Green Brigade banner. As did the bird whistling and booing which punctuated the minutes silence.
So thats everyone in our end? Bullshit. As for bigots? Fuck me thst rich ya rocket c9ming from someone who supports the Gers. Kettle and Pot.

You're doing it wrong guys, when your given last minute penalties you still need to actually score them. ;-)

I see the referee conspiracy against Celtic continued today when they were awarded a penalty in the 93rd minute.
A conspiracy against them that has seen them awarded more penalties this season than Rangers.
A conspiracy that has seen absolutely no penalties awarded against Celtic this season.
When will this referee conspiracy against Celtic ever end ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.