Club Brugge (H) - CL - Post-Match Thread

I didn't see him stay out to acknowledge our support, looked like he stropped off to me.
But I will bow to your greater knowledge on the subject.

As you are obviously a little schoolgirl.
I have no knowledge of how he felt but I ‘m not claiming to know, I ‘ll leave the childish insults to you.

I think the few times Grealish went to the middle, he looked great. Almost got an assist both times if not for the usual fluffing of chances.

Nonetheless, Cancelo keeps assisting despite being inconsistent, Jesus is oozing confidence, Gundogan still trying to get match sharp, Raz got a goal (happy for him), Rodri was solid, Bernardo put a shift in and Cole Palmer has a future at the club. Overall, there are some issues to address but the lads got there in the end. Hopefully, the win helps their confidence for the weekend.

Can't be many grandads and grandsons to have played for city like.roger and Cole?
Easy win, need to out 90 minutes together instead of good 10 minute spells

He needs to be put in the midfield or aoemthing. So much to offer going forward, not so much defending
I have thought for a few weeks now that this is where Cancelo should play. I reckon it would be interesting to see him get a run as the right sided mid with Rodri and Silva (ie in the KDB position). This then leaves the LB spot for Zincenko or Ake. I also think Cancelo could play wide right of the front 3 and would offer us more than Mahrez or Raz here. Jesus is our #1 player here, but if he was moved to the #9 then Cancelo would be a good option out there.

Grealish looks like he is struggling at city .
We didn't need another winger ,he should of stayed at villa .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.