United (A) Post Match Thread

I enjoyed that but I still can't make my mind up how much of that was us playing well and how much of it was them being shit. I suppose it doesn't matter much, we were on another level to them today. One of the most comfortable derby wins I can think of.

Fuck Off, the Utd squad is fuckin shite.

Who would City, Dippers or Chelsea take from it, 1or 2 maybe that's it.
The Rags recruitment is fuckin horrendous, long may it continue.

I’d take Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane and Shaw if they were available for the right price. They’re all decent players.

They are a squad of individuals who are being chronically mismanaged. I remember a lot of the criticisms aimed at their players were aimed at Stones, Cancelo, Gundogan, Sterling and Mahrez etc not too long ago.

I’m just happy that they haven’t got a manager in the same ilk of Pep or Klopp etc, even someone like Potter or Rodgers would make them a dangerous side. Long may Ole continue!

I’d take Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane and Shaw if they were available for the right price. They’re all decent players.

They are a squad of individuals who are being chronically mismanaged. I remember a lot of the criticisms aimed at their players were aimed at Stones, Cancelo, Gundogan, Sterling and Mahrez etc not too long ago.

I’m just happy that they haven’t got a manager in the same ilk of Pep or Klopp etc, even someone like Potter or Rodgers would make them a dangerous side. Long may Ole continue!

Greenwood only one I’d have the rest can rot and win fuck all at that dump.

Fuck Off, the Utd squad is fuckin shite.

Who would City, Dippers or Chelsea take from it, 1or 2 maybe that's it.
The Rags recruitment is fuckin horrendous, long may it continue.
Touchel, Guardiola or Klopp would have them pushing 3rd easily, probably 2nd.

I enjoyed that but I still can't make my mind up how much of that was us playing well and how much of it was them being shit. I suppose it doesn't matter much, we were on another level to them today. One of the most comfortable derby wins I can think of.
Our ability to keep the ball was the difference....they are miles away from us and therefore we played so much better.
And they are average at best

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.