United (A) Post Match Thread

I’d take Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane and Shaw if they were available for the right price. They’re all decent players.

They are a squad of individuals who are being chronically mismanaged. I remember a lot of the criticisms aimed at their players were aimed at Stones, Cancelo, Gundogan, Sterling and Mahrez etc not too long ago.

I’m just happy that they haven’t got a manager in the same ilk of Pep or Klopp etc, even someone like Potter or Rodgers would make them a dangerous side. Long may Ole continue!

How many of them would start for us?
I’d take Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane and Shaw if they were available for the right price. They’re all decent players.

They are a squad of individuals who are being chronically mismanaged. I remember a lot of the criticisms aimed at their players were aimed at Stones, Cancelo, Gundogan, Sterling and Mahrez etc not too long ago.

I’m just happy that they haven’t got a manager in the same ilk of Pep or Klopp etc, even someone like Potter or Rodgers would make them a dangerous side. Long may Ole continue!

How many would start for us?

Michael Oliver is fucking pathetic. Useless cnut. Ignored a stonewall penalty and when he saw the first opportunity of United maybe on the up he booked Cancelo for his FIRST offence again, I'm sick of the standard of refereeing, and this man with his dead Gen Z trim is supposed to be the best of the lot.

This is why I honestly believe that was one of our best performances ever because we did not let them lay a glove on us, no fouls, no petty arguments, no time wasting. Just went about our business and made them look like little boys.

Michael Oliver is fucking pathetic. Useless cnut. Ignored a stonewall penalty and when he saw the first opportunity of United maybe on the up he booked Cancelo for his FIRST offence again, I'm sick of the standard of refereeing, and this man with his dead Gen Z trim is supposed to be the best of the lot.

This is why I honestly believe that was one of our best performances ever because we did not let them lay a glove on us, no fouls, no petty arguments, no time wasting. Just went about our business and made them look like little boys.
Hard to argue with any of that.

Looked like the scums entire game plan was to try to get us down to at least ten men by throwing themselves on the floor for most of the game. When that hadn’t quite worked they tried to injure our player. Someone needs to get a grip of ronald’s throat.
Wasn't it good though how FakeRon just moped about for the majority of the game and did utterly the sum total of fuck all. He must be having the time of his life there.

Well there's been 96 pages about how we fucking dismantled them, so that doesn't need repeating. Oh wait yes it does, we completely dismantled that sad shithouse outfit.

United's squad has filler, no doubt, but they're better than Ole has them playing. I like Greenwood so it's a shame for him his talent is going to waste but I won't let it stop me from sleeping tonight

Cancelo excellent, Silva excellent again, Jesus is adopting an overworked fisherman sort of look, Dias and Stones is my favourite centre back partnership and de Bruyne had his best game by doing absolutely nothing more than normal stuff, which he much needs to do to get his mojo back

Superb. Loved today

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.