Players who might improve us

I don't think I'm mental (although I presume mental people don't "know" that they're mental) but I honestly think Ivan Toney could do a job up top for us.

He's a big, strong, young lad who'd provide an extra dimension to our attack; his threat draws the attention of defenders which, even when not directly involved, would still allow our attack to do their magic; he works his arse off for the team; pretty good in the air AND on the deck; etc...etc...etc.

So, am I mental or not?
Our desperate need,coupled with the lack of genuine quality options that exist throughout the game,suggest you are not .

Another name is Lamptey - he looks like an oven ready Kayky.

Our desperate need,coupled with the lack of genuine quality options that exist throughout the game,suggest you are not .

Another name is Lamptey - he looks like an oven ready Kayky.
Fast, direct, full of energy, that kids looks a player.

According to the Mail’s combined XI, 5 rags would improve us!

View attachment 29384
Sterling isn't in City's combined 11 not to mind City & United.

Admittedly Shaw is better than Cancelo or Zinchenko. And Maguire is better than Stone or Laporte. And McTominay is better than Rodri or Fernandinho. And Fernandes is better than Bernardo or Gundogan. I cant do it anymore. LOL They are shit LOL

Since his hat-trick against us, I keep noticing that Nkunku seems to have continued to score goals. Is he good enough for us? Sterling replacement? I’ve only watched him against us, so I don’t know. I’m just asking.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.