Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even them lot aren’t that stupid. Surely?
Giving Pogba a new deal would be like downing a pint of your own vomit.
Thought you were rid of what sickened you and then you decide to keep it around for even longer, no matter how bad it stinks
Little Ole wants to build his exciting teams around the Pog, and therefore the rags have to offer a new deal.

The Pog wants to be the highest earner, above Ronaldo, and rightly so, 5 year deal 600k week, everyone is happy.

Now I know I am expecting a lot of abuse for this.

But surely Pogba could do a job for us, especially playing in our system with our players I really think he would flourish! He would almost certainly be keen to join aswell.

Most importantly I would love to see their red faces when he starts putting in 9/10 performances for us!
You should immediatly receive a lifetime ban , have your season ticket rescinded and sent to the nonce wing at Strangeways.

I'd like to thank the OP for finally bringing unity to Bluemoon in these tough times.
Never has a subject brought us all together as one.
I feel all warm and fuzzy.

But that might be Covid..

Little Ole wants to build his exciting teams around the Pog, and therefore the rags have to offer a new deal.

The Pog wants to be the highest earner, above Ronaldo, and rightly so, 5 year deal 600k week, everyone is happy.
But it's not just £600k, it's the endless stream of players they keep signing who are said to be the one to 'unlock' him... whatever the f*ck that means.

I can't wait for him to leave United and immediately be consistently as good as we all know he can be.

Don't care which club, it's going to be hilarious seeing the United press machine spin up to let everyone know how shit he is, how he's terrible in the dressing room, how he puts ketchup on his steak etc. Then he'll be 10x the player he was for United at his new place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.