Paul Pogba

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for him to leave United and immediately be consistently as good as we all know he can be.

Don't care which club, it's going to be hilarious seeing the United press machine spin up to let everyone know how shit he is, how he's terrible in the dressing room, how he puts ketchup on his steak etc. Then he'll be 10x the player he was for United at his new place.
I'm pretty certain Rat Boy is going to be briefing against him soon enough in his capacity as an 'impartial' pundit for Sky Sports.

Dont like him but he would have been a world beater for us. This kind of mess shows that the rags issues run deeper than just the immediate manager imo.

Its pretty obvious that mino sees utd as a circus, rightly so, and this perhaps rubs off on his clients.

Now I know I am expecting a lot of abuse for this.

But surely Pogba could do a job for us, especially playing in our system with our players I really think he would flourish! He would almost certainly be keen to join aswell.

Most importantly I would love to see their red faces when he starts putting in 9/10 performances for us!
How can I put this succinctly?

NO!

He is extremely talented, in my view, but he wouldn't suit us. He is an individual, not a team player, and he wouldn't play to instruction, at least not consistently. He would end up being dropped for failing to track runners, or losing discipline, and then he would be a divisive force in the club. No.
Extremely talented at what, definitely ain't football.

Pogba for France is incredible. Pogba for United is a once a game show pony.

Extremely talented at what, definitely ain't football.
I wouldn't want him here but if you've seen him play for France than you'd know his talent is undeniable.

Shame for him that he wasted his talent at United.

Shirl ...top stylist at Silver Scissors on the Parkway...has him under the dryer most weeks....says he;s a lovely boy...shite at football though....her words . not mine.

Just seeing the ****'s face offends me and if he played for anybody other than the rags I would sympathise that they were getting shafted by the lazy over-hyped fraud.

Absolutely brilliant seeing his piss poor performances time after time .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.