Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Naive! She must look at city and thinks it’s a piece of piss like a few do! Scum spent 1.4b Everton spent 500m Villa spent shit loads have good settled board!

It pisses me of when people at clubs say stuff like this!

When pep goes we are guaranteed nothing but like all clubs who a run well we have a great chance of winning more trophies!

So No Staveley it is not easy to win trophies if you have money and a settled board!

Hope they go down crash and burn now!
Why does it piss you off? She's just setting them up for a fall

Latest from Staveley: "Its very easy to win trophies if you have resources in money, infrastructure or people."
No, Amanda. No no no. Somebody will remind you of this when the Toon are still waiting in 10 years time.
So they’re not City mk II then.

Mansour came in with a plan and has the best in the business running City from behind the scenes, specifically putting people who know the game in charge of the club.

Newcastle have this air head who knows absolutely nothing about football.

This comment alone means I’m not worried about them, even long term.

Latest from Staveley: "Its very easy to win trophies if you have resources in money, infrastructure or people."
No, Amanda. No no no. Somebody will remind you of this when the Toon are still waiting in 10 years time.

Reminds me of Peter Baring's assertion that it was easy to make money in the derivatives market just before Baring's went, spectacularly, bust thanks to agent Nick.

See Everton and Aston Villa. Villa's owners are richer than Sheikh Mansour but they can't spend it.

It's easy to win trophies if you run the game. You'd have thought that Newcastle would have already found out how bent the game is. I don't buy the idea that a state pension fund would be any more determined than a private individual. An Abramovic is accountable to no one but himself.

It was his wife who couldn’t settle in the north. I think tbf to Howe, he might have visited Newcastle enough times with work since to know where it’s situated.

I wonder what Mrs Howe will think when she moves to Geordieland to discover that it's a a lot colder than the south coast and she can't understand a word the locals are saying !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.