General Videogame Thread

Surprisingly demanding that.

Yep quite surprising when it's got to run on the old Xbox One.

It doesn't run particularly well on my PC* which is quite close to the minimum.

I had it on 1080p, minimum and maximum fps both set to 60fps and I'm sure there was still some dropped frames despite everything being on low.

*I7 4790, GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB RAM.

Played it for a couple of hours now and really getting Halo2/3 multiplayer vibes.

Runs absolutely flawlessly on my series X. 4k 60fps it looks and plays great. Maps are really good and varied and everything is really well balanced.

All weapons are available to everyone so it's all about skill rather than who has leveled up fastest. Great to play classic game modes like oodball, capture the flag and conquest.

After the huge disappointment of Battlefield last week this is a breath of fresh air and it's proper old school multiplayer from 10-15 years ago. Plus it's absolutely free to play. You don't need a Xbox gold or game pass subscription. Think I'll be playing this for a long time.

I'll be on tomorrow night for a few hours so if any wants to team up for a few games with me I'd be more than happy to play.

I'm on Xbox but it's crossplay so I can play with pc players.

My gamer tag is cottonopolis

Played it for a couple of hours now and really getting Halo2/3 multiplayer vibes.

Runs absolutely flawlessly on my series X. 4k 60fps it looks and plays great. Maps are really good and varied and everything is really well balanced.

All weapons are available to everyone so it's all about skill rather than who has leveled up fastest. Great to play classic game modes like oodball, capture the flag and conquest.

After the huge disappointment of Battlefield last week this is a breath of fresh air and it's proper old school multiplayer from 10-15 years ago. Plus it's absolutely free to play. You don't need a Xbox gold or game pass subscription. Think I'll be playing this for a long time.

I'll be on tomorrow night for a few hours so if any wants to team up for a few games with me I'd be more than happy to play.

I'm on Xbox but it's crossplay so I can play with pc players.

My gamer tag is cottonopolis

Just played a quick game of ctf and it's very promising. The last Halo game I played properly was the original Combat Evolved. This has potential.

Had a couple of games on Halo last night and it was very good, runs superbly on the Series X. Only issue for me is some of the weapons are just a waste of time. Looking forward to giving it another go later!

Yes mate! If you have EA Play you get a ten hour trial.

So played it,

I think i'm even more undecided now to get it.

So many glitches.

Games i've wanted/got have been so disappointing.

Deathloop: Not played this now in weeks. Literally feel like im banging my head at it and sorta disappointed in the whole thing.

GTA remake: Thank god i've not paid for this. so bad looking at streams.

Battlefield 2042: I really do think the lack of a campaign will be its downfall. Played 4/5 games in the EA trial. Each game got gradually worse and the amount of people complaining in the live chat was crazy.

waiting on the new changes with the warzone map before investing in Vanguard, as I really can't see them stopping the cheating.

Only have decent thing this year I have been playing on as a PS5 release is Fifa 22. Do need to finish final few missions of ghost of tsushima before the add on is bought.

Anyone else ever gotten in DCS?

I try desperately to play and be good at this incredible sim.

To say it’s real world would be an understatement and the level of expertise needed to use the weapon systems, never mind fly the bloody planes is staggering.

Some great tutorial videos on YouTube mate if you get the time.

To say it’s real world would be an understatement and the level of expertise needed to use the weapon systems, never mind fly the bloody planes is staggering.

Yeah I'd like to as well, but I still can't get on with IR tracking. How was the tobii @SWP's back ?

I didn’t know what game this was, had to google it. My mind is blown by how rich they think their consumer base is. A ‘free to play’ game with DLC that totals £2,309.89!!????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.