General Videogame Thread

I’m actually quite liking a quick blast on Halo MP, still think the guns need sorting I need a full mag then pistol to kill anyone!

Yeah it's quite fun, but you run across those elite race gamers who just seem to somehow headshot you or something. But i'm shit with a KBM so that probably explains it!
Sounds like warzone. Someone appears before me and i get off about 30 rounds directly at them and not a single one hits. They just casually one shot me to the head and game over, off to the gulag for me it is.

Sounds like warzone. Someone appears before me and i get off about 30 rounds directly at them and not a single one hits. They just casually one shot me to the head and game over, off to the gulag for me it is.
Sounds familiar mate! It's the reason i very rarely play it and just stick to the multiplayer, enjoy it much more and actually do well.

Sounds familiar mate! It's the reason i very rarely play it and just stick to the multiplayer, enjoy it much more and actually do well.
It needs more visual feedback for me when you're getting hit. Shields go quickly but there's nothing apart from the top bar really telling you. Having fun with it though.

Last edited:
It needs more visual feedback for me when you're getting hit. Shields go quickly but there's nothing apart from the top bar really telling you. Having fun though with it though.
Halo? I've not played it since Halo 3 on the 360 so can't be sure, but i always remember it being like that tbh. Getting battered every game though :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.