#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Have no fear guys; this is back on. Just a Sly ruse for the best comeback of the season ever. 8th to champions in 26 games. It‘s been done before.
There's a glimmer of hope but we need to push this narrative relentlessly, with no deviation from the script.

They were down to ten men, with their star defender, who's normally unbeatable, unfairly sent off. They were facing a team clearly exhibiting new manager bounce, with their fans noisily behind them. Yet despite all this, they won the second half (if you exclude injury time). In fact, if you compile a table of only second half results, they might well be top. It only needs Ole to get the first half right and they'll be back where they belong.

I just remembered that my new BT TV package includes Sky sports news and caught the last seconds of Ole’s interview! He looked like a frightened sparrow poor man (that was irony or sarcasm!) Actually I was going to say stuttering and stammering like someone else but stopped myself in time! ;-) :-)

If only Maguire had not got sent off.
Ollie did his best with at least a draw on the cards. I'm sure the media will note this and let's be fair goals in Furgie Time are copyrighted by United so 2 don't count.
I think he's safe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.