The FTSE

Down 15% since we all bought them 3 weeks ago!
Could be time to top up a few more.
They did a cash raise for £12 million at 14.5 p per share so not bad as it stayed above the buy price. Some results due in a couple of weeks and a big one in the new year, should be back up in the high teens by then. Gold out of the ground in the next 18 months should see a steady rise.

I'm not getting anymore yet though.

Anyone heard of hyperfund ,bloke at work says he is making fortunes from it.Seems to good to be true

Last edited:
Anyone heard of hyperfund ,bloke at work says he is making fortunes from it.Seems to good to be true
No, but just read about it. I’ll leave him to it. Unregulated, so not for me. I lose enough in the regulated market, thanks!

I'm only mid 20's but went all in on Tesla June 2020 when it had dipped and my current returns are over 400%. The outlook for the future is also very bright with the soon to be opening of two Giga-factories in both Berlin and Austin (Texas). This will help ramp up production and help to meet the long list of demand from all round the world. They are light years ahead of any competitor in the car industry when it comes to EV's, and I personally still think the stock is currently undervalued when looking at the potential catalysts in the near future.

I also have some shares in another fairly new EV company Lucid (LCID). Bought in cheap when it was rumored to be merging with a Saudi investment fund as a SPAC. They have recently started to produce their first cars and the rollout process has begun after selling a few thousand of their new car. Compared with Rivian (who are yet to produce one car), I think Lucid are much better value and will have a good run-up in the years to come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.