United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think that Sancho is the next Luke Shaw in the making.
Looks a little chubster already to me

If they appoint an interim they are just throwing this season away - in November!
They must have someone lined up to take over in summer. Would be funny if they appointed an interim and whoever they had planned for summer changes thier mind.
If they had some sense and did want to go down the interim road, they would appoint someone with a similar style to the person they have planned for summer. But they won't. They will take whoever they can get now and have another major change in summer.

Could this really happen?

I think this interim idea is giving them a problem because they don't want to, or can't, pay a release fee to get hold of anyone, and if they go for someone who is available but not {clench teeth} "of rag DNA" {unclench} then they're at a risk of being taken the piss off. I mean that person can't really do anything, can't upset any of the squad, can't ask for anyone in particular, so might just not put 100% into it.

So yes, it will be someone like Bruce in my opinion, unless they decide to appoint a permanent manager now.

Good innit.

Could this really happen?

Yeah, cheap too....

sandwich-kebab-sauce.jpg

I think this interim idea is giving them a problem because they don't want to, or can't, pay a release fee to get hold of anyone, and if they go for someone who is available but not {clench teeth} "of rag DNA" {unclench} then they're at a risk of being taken the piss off. I mean that person can't really do anything, can't upset any of the squad, can't ask for anyone in particular, so might just not put 100% into it.

So yes, it will be someone like Bruce in my opinion, unless they decide to appoint a permanent manager now.

Good innit.
It’s amazing! They’ve got plenty to chose from too.

Bruce, Ince, Phillip Chuckle, Hughes, Yorke etc

Even Bryan Briggs might be available come Easter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.