Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight City play PSG in the CL. The biggest game of this weeks CL games. City face Messi, Neymar, Mbappe & Co. Yet there is not a single article about the match in the Daily United.(Mail) United are the headline again, touting 5 managers. There are other United articles including this one.

1637772612557.jpeg

I disagree. I think the media would put a "D" notice on it, to protect the club and themselves from the inevitable shit storm following the 60+ years of adulation they have given them. Either that, or they'll buy a bigger carpet.
I misread that as 60+ years of adultery and thought you were exaggerating about the length of time.

I'm more than a little puzzled why City fans, on a City Fans Forum, would feed Ronaldo’s ego by calling him CR7 ? Maybe we should go the whole hog and have a chat about 'Fergie' and 'Keano' and 'Giggsy" They're all rag bastards and we should never forget it !!!!
'Mou', 'Becks' and the various pet names they have to that big ugly Swede used to make me cringe when spoken by Blues.
People still do it on here as if they are matey with these rag cunts. Ugh.

Is anyone else getting Liverpool news on Facebook"suggested for you" I don't understand why it is suggested for me ....

FFs 6 bastard pages on the SCUM in the mail today, onlt thing none related on the back page was the crossword aahhhh.
Are the champions of the prem playing tonight ? fucked if I know, cya later on the match day tread.
Come on the blue boys !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.