Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switched it round too ssn for a moment had that early kick off thing on were they invite 2 guests to talk about the latest football stories,one a rag supporter and you’d never guess the other a red scouser supporter,straight onto the rags win last night,I could have sworn Chelsea were also playing last night,no wonder people are switching off and cancelling in there droves..
Chelsea who are European champions and league leaders and have battered an actual champions league team 4-0, should be getting all of the headlines this morning.

utd were fucking bobbins again and had they faced anybody other than a limp wristed impotent bottom half la Liga team they'd have been humped.
Their reality will set back in at the weekend but until then expect to see many variations of "their back" from the gobshite media.

A good response in my humble opinion would be to appoint CR7 as interim manager,then he can make some friends and they sink lower with all the pundits begging for him to get the job full time
I'm more than a little puzzled why City fans, on a City Fans Forum, would feed Ronaldo’s ego by calling him CR7 ? Maybe we should go the whole hog and have a chat about 'Fergie' and 'Keano' and 'Giggsy" They're all rag bastards and we should never forget it !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Disappointed to see the usually excellent Martin Samuel joining the rag wankathon in this morning's Mail. Spent the last two days blowing smoke up lady boys arse.
Have not read the piece, but MS tells it as he sees it, no agenda. Praise and criticism where he thinks they are due. For example, he thought we had broken ffp regs and said so, even tho' he generally supports our position. He is the last journo blues should call out for blowing smoke.

I'm more than a little puzzled why City fans, on a City Fans Forum, would feed Ronaldo’s ego by calling him CR7 ? Maybe we should go the whole hog and have a chat about 'Fergie' and 'Keano' and 'Giggsy" They're all rag bastards and we should never forget it !!!!
I am guilty of using the term "CR7" in another thread.
It was quoted as a pisstake on how a previously, very good player, has become a brand name that the sports media now often uses.
This has also been true of MUFC since Ferguson left.
They are a brand that is struggling, as are many companies that live on past glories and achievements e.g. the strapline "The United Way".
I think City fans are generally self-effacing and more modest and we do not want the media to fawn over us. Nobody I know would genuinely term Foden as the "Stockport Iniesta".
We have a more realistic sense of being and are often guilty of pessimism. I don't think think that leaves us older fans...

Last edited by a moderator:
Have not read the piece, but MS tells it as he sees it, no agenda. Praise and criticism where he thinks they are due. For example, he thought we had broken ffp regs and said so, even tho' he generally supports our position. He is the last journo blues should call out for blowing smoke.
As I said really like Martin Samuel, but his piece on Tuesday was sick makeing as he lorded piss can for persuading Ole into signing lady boy. His take on it was that piss can had dived in and persuaded lady boy that he could only play for the rags in England . My take on it was City wouldn't provide a huge contract for a 36 year old has been. Hope Martin is back to form on Friday.

I'm more amazed that someone could give Sancho an 8 in the match ratings.
He was bobbins all but for a 5 minute spell in the second half.

The ginger toe sucker in the BT studio was beside himself after the match about how well he'd played all match, yet at half time he was slating him.

BT are a JOKE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.