Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done you for finding that picture wherever and whenever you found it and for what reason you post it without comment like a typical Internet smartarse.
It does not make an iota of difference to the fact that for some reason the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation omitted the top of the group information on either the national TV news shown in BRITAIN at 2200 or their local North West regional news at for the benefit of BRITISH fans who watch TV for their news.
I don't know whether your Internet searches found that on the same news bulletins that they did manage to announce Liverpool had finished top of their group. The night before they were gushing about the Rags 'being back' and finishing top of their group. Chelsea didn't get much of a mention.
Better treatment of the Redshirts is not new news of course just a bit of info l added to the heap of similar examples on this thread.
I didn't think the picture warranted accompanying comment!? The first BBC radio report I heard of last nights game was on 5Live at around 08:30 this morning. After gushing praise for the way we played the reporter told us "City and PSG have now qualified for the round of 16 with City finishing top of the group". Regardless of whether the reports you heard mentioned us finishing top or not, just because the reporting did not contain the exact content you wanted does not prove bias. A fellow blue said to me on Sunday how MOTD not showing our goals against Everton during the analysis was further proof of bias using the fact that they replayed Spurs crappy goals during analyses of their game. I pointed out that the analyses they did of us (the different ways we relentlessly attack teams making it nigh on impossible for teams to defend against us) was very insightful and complimentary and that perhaps in Spurs case they had nothing good to say about their play and so just replayed the goals!

I didn't think the picture warranted accompanying comment!? The first BBC radio report I heard of last nights game was on 5Live at around 08:30 this morning. After gushing praise for the way we played the reporter told us "City and PSG have now qualified for the round of 16 with City finishing top of the group". Regardless of whether the reports you heard mentioned us finishing top or not, just because the reporting did not contain the exact content you wanted does not prove bias. A fellow blue said to me on Sunday how MOTD not showing our goals against Everton during the analysis was further proof of bias using the fact that they replayed Spurs crappy goals during analyses of their game. I pointed out that the analyses they did of us (the different ways we relentlessly attack teams making it nigh on impossible for teams to defend against us) was very insightful and complimentary and that perhaps in Spurs case they had nothing good to say about their play and so just replayed the goals!
Well done you once more.

Honestly we can never ever win with some people
City v Club Brugge, City didn’t sell out, embarrassing fan base
City v PSG, they did sell it out but it didn’t sell out till the day of the game, embarrassing fan base

So were you more upset by the fact that our goals were not as actively analyzed as Spurs' goals?

Well done you for finding that picture wherever and whenever you found it and for what reason you post it without comment like a typical Internet smartarse.
It does not make an iota of difference to the fact that for some reason the BRITISH Broadcasting Corporation omitted the top of the group information on either the national TV news shown in BRITAIN at 2200 or their local North West regional news at for the benefit of BRITISH fans who watch TV for their news.
I don't know whether your Internet searches found that on the same news bulletins that they did manage to announce Liverpool had finished top of their group. The night before they were gushing about the Rags 'being back' and finishing top of their group. Chelsea didn't get much of a mention.
Better treatment of the Redshirts is not new news of course just a bit of info l added to the heap of similar examples on this thread.
Think you need to chill mate - media very positive about last night as far as I can see

Talksport, Schmalksport.

Shocked to find out today that both you and DD listen to them :)
Sometimes you have to know what the enemy are thinking. Just off topic Jordan had been balanced over the allegations about Cricket Racism, he’s been a voice of calm amongst the frenzied accusers ready to jump on the band wagon. He made some very good, reasoned points whilst shouty man and Sinclair were acting as Judges with no evidence.

Honestly we can never ever win with some people
City v Club Brugge, City didn’t sell out, embarrassing fan base
City v PSG, they did sell it out but it didn’t sell out till the day of the game, embarrassing fan base

No top club sells out their stadium in the group stages, do Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona have full houses? I can understand why the dippers and rags get excited as they haven’t qualified for the champions league as consistently as City have in the last ten years. They have to make the most of the group stages as they are never too sure when they will see champions league football again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.