United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ffs, what a load of old fucking shite, it’s like one of those courses that are run for Salespeople. He reckons every team that wins trophies plays “his” way which doesn’t include passing the ball backwards or sideways, there’s one team very close to where he’s going that’s won 3 out of 4 league championships without playing his way, a load of old fucking fanny.

If he’s that good why is he coaching in the gulag league and languishing at the bottom of their Europa league group?

Exactly.

His only job will be to try and stop them sliding any further before they get Poochie in in the summer, but it has potential to go South very quickly if they're not careful.

They'd have been better off keeping Noddy but it was clear the players wanted him gone. Maybe them resigning PR37 was the worst thing they could have done because he has most certainly caused a stink around the place since he turned up.

What a shit show... and long may it continue.

They've employed a manager whose philosophy is to press, has this tactical genius seen the shit he's got to work with? Loving this idea that he's going to Kloppify the rags ;)

Wiki told me he's won nothing of note and managed no team of note. German football clubs are actually quite adept but their top football clubs ignored him. That doesn't mean he's over-rated but it's not a good sign imo.
Maybe. But maybe United would benefit from a direction change that'll last rather than a short term demand for success (maybe not though).

I have no idea how this will turn out (hopefully terribly), but I'm struggling to think of a more sensible choice of manager they could have gotten. Mancini and Zidane rejected them, and it's not like Rodgers or Pochettino are big time winners either.

Rangnick will have issues with de gea whose distribution is subpar and doesn't come out for crosses, and maguire who twists like on a rail turntable. then there is ronaldo and martial.

The first that would happen would be a change in their squad. Some players will be sold, other will be bought. During this process, he's likely going to work on the defence for this season and want new players next season.

I thought that with carrick there was an outside chance of them relegated even this season. Their form of 4 points out of 21 suggested that they would be thereabouts.

De Gea will be fine, Rangnick hates keepers playing the ball. There's a famous quote of his along the lines of "The goalkeeper is the worst player on the pitch, we want him to touch the ball as little as possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.