United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags continue their Dipperpool of the 90's tribute act by appointing the German Houillier.

Just watch them continue to be mediocre for a while yet.

Let's hope so.

Unfortunately if nothing else, he's a proper football voice. On the other hand unlike many on here and the media, I don't think their team is that good. Smeagel wasn't a top coach, but ALSO the entire setup there is weird and ALSO the players are not that good. There's a clear gap between them and the top 3.

But we need them out of the UCL though.

Reactions: mat
Let's hope so.

Unfortunately if nothing else, he's a proper football voice. On the other hand unlike many on here and the media, I don't think their team is that good. Smeagel wasn't a top coach, but ALSO the entire setup there is weird and ALSO the players are not that good. There's a clear gap between them and the top 3.

But we need them out of the UCL though.
They'll get a piss easy draw and fuck it up.

from rag-mythology.org

Ralfrangnick is the cataclysmic destruction of the swamp and everything in it – even the GPC. When Rag mythology is considered as a chronological set of tales, the story of Ralfrangnick naturally comes at the very end. For the rags, the myth of Ralfrangnick was a prophecy of what was to come at some unspecified and unknown time in the future, but it had profound ramifications for how the rags understood the world in their own time. The word “Ralfrangnick” comes from Old Norse "Ralfranøkkr", “Twilight of the Rags.”

https://norse-mythology.org/tales/ragnarok/

No offence but if you think Ralph Rangnick is old school I'd suggest you don't know what you're talking about.

This guy is who influenced and mentored the current wave of German coaches - Klopp, Tuchel, Nagelsmann, Flick, Hasenhuttl (tehcnically austrian).

All of these managers basically built their style of play on copying Rangnick's Hoffenheim side of the late 00's. Klopp has literally said as much.

all of above are in my book are old school and after last nights game any good coach must watch pep and city vs PSG
and say its the way forward. even klopp at liverpool was made to look average when city played them without strikers. if this city squad had haaland or kane nobody get near us

pep has really changed football in the premier league over the 5 year. but from last season to now he's gone up another level with is skill style energy he has put into this team its crazy the levels we have never seen before.

yes there is so many different ways to win a football match and if you drill your squad into a style you want to play and believe in then its job half done. then you add quality players and you give anybody a game of football

but last night we did something that needs picking the bones out of and should be studied by all
we just played a level of football that you just never seen before ? mark my words here PSG are a very good outfit and have world class players. but we put them through pain that made them submit and wave the white flag.
some of the PSG players faked injury to come off because they just could not handle it

Rangnick built the Red Bull football Group from scratch. Leipzig is the flagship but Salzburg is not far behind. Concept has similarities with CFG, and they developed many good players such as Haaland, Mane, as well as Julian Nagelsmann as coach. Before that he built Hoffenheim into a Bundesliga Club (Nagelsmann started there).
The guy is good.
He is also a very strongminded guy. I foresee conflicts with the various powers of United.
Perhaps his real job is to learn the culture at OT then takeover from Mr W?
Leave footballing matters to the Pcan and the current Muppets (maybe someone he worked with previously) with perhaps their real football target being PSG manager with time easing the political problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.