The It’s a bit windy weekend thread

Everybody's tested at the terminal before they board and masks are mandatory when walking around the ship.. The stops are in Spain where people are still taking precautions with the exception of one stop in Lisbon where you have to be PCR tested 2 days before to get off... It's no different than going to Tesco, probably less risk in fact

hope you enjoy but would be my idea of hell at the moment.

hope you enjoy but would be my idea of hell at the moment.
To be honest, whatever we do at the minute is hellish.. Staying at home will eventually drives us mad (I cycle for two hours on weekdays or play golf which help physically and mentally), Going to a local supermarket exposes us to a growing number of people who clearly don't give a shit about Covid precautions so I'll take a cruise ship with precautions in place at the minute...

SWMBO is living with a life limiting condition so we have to do something or wait around for the inevitable to happen..

I get it's not everybody's idea of a good time and maybe we are being foolish but we have to live for today...

To be honest, whatever we do at the minute is hellish.. Staying at home will eventually drives us mad (I cycle for two hours on weekdays or play golf which help physically and mentally), Going to a local supermarket exposes us to a growing number of people who clearly don't give a shit about Covid precautions so I'll take a cruise ship with precautions in place at the minute...

SWMBO is living with a life limiting condition so we have to do something or wait around for the inevitable to happen..

I get it's not everybody's idea of a good time and maybe we are being foolish but we have to live for today...

sorry to hear that - hope goes well pal.

Enjoy bud,we're doing Lanzarote next week, like you as you know it's a bit more of a risk for my partner too but sometimes a risk is necessary to enjoy life.

Fingers crossed we'll be all ok.

Hope you enjoy yourselves it's just being enclosed on a ship with lots of people is the worry,me the Mrs and our cockapoo dog have booked a week in a detached Lodge from tomorrow in the country side in Yaxley Norfolk but we always keep ourselves to ourselves so don't have a problem.

I'm with you we all die one day and the majority of us on here aren't getting any younger.

Last year I went abroad for six weeks with no jab as they hadn't started then. In spite of restrictions and hardly anywhere open there I had a great time. Recently got back from four weeks away and if the latest doomsday variant doesn't stop me I'm off in two weeks for another six weeks. I'm now triple jabbed, had my flu vaccine and done all I can. Life's a gamble and there's no pockets in shrouds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.