The It’s a bit windy weekend thread

Played an 11 a side vets game tonight, don’t think I’ve ever played in conditions quite as bad as that. Horrendous out there.

Played an 11 a side vets game tonight, don’t think I’ve ever played in conditions quite as bad as that. Horrendous out there.

Oddly enough the coldest place I have played is Bournemouth. Winter @ 1996 - pitches next to Hurn Airport - never got above zero and you had to keep running just to stay alive is how it felt. So cold the showers were frozen so couldn't shower after the match so it was jump in the car with the heater full on and drive home - even then I was chilled to the bone and had to have a long hot shower when I got in

Ryanair flight having to snort it’s 3rd landing at Manchester. Have a look on flight radar at all the aircraft going around in circles!
Am on it mate.
An easyjet from Amsterdam to Liverpool aborted there, tried Manchester and sacked that too before finally landing at East Midlands.
Not a night for flying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.