West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling has to step up his PL game today. He was industrious v PSG. If he presses like Gabby and Berni do, he will create that panic in their defence.

For the same reason as for the last five matches. They have no senior players to put on.

promote a kid then.

Why?

Theres already 2 kids on the bench.

Pep's always been clear he doesn't hand out bench spots for kids. If you're on the bench, you're ready to play and it means something.

3 youth players involved in PL team would be probabky be a record for the last 10 years.

You are missing all the excitement , i am five pounds off three stone !
Well done, that is excellent, I am still at the same weight as last we spoke, having a bit of a struggle with knees and groin muscle but I am hopeful that I can get fully back on track soon.

What the hell is wrong with Grealish?

And why Laporte for Stones?

Other than that, looks a decent team!
Grealish is injured.

Stone's rest probably a caution.
I am more comfortable with stones and dias in starting lineup though

It's probably wishful thinking but I'm hoping we can have this game won by half-time and McAtee gets a decent run-out in the second half. With multiple injuries he's got a great opportunity to get some game time and impress the manager because when KDB, Foden, Grealish and Torres are back it'll be so difficult to even get in the matchday squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.