West Ham (H) - Sun 28 Nov 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best West Ham set up in my lifetime of supporting the Hammers.

everything is rosy at the moment. Squad looks cracking.

Antonio and rice staying fit is a huge bonus

well impressed with Benrahma and Fornals this season.

all that aside.

Man City 3-0 West Ham. A stroll in the park for you blues.

COYI

Ederson; Walker, Dias, Laporte, Cancelo; Rodri, Gundogan, Bernardo; Raheem, Jesus, Mahrez.

Very tough game but wouldn’t risk Phil/Jack if not 100%
2-1 city imo

This is the best West Ham set up in my lifetime of supporting the Hammers.

everything is rosy at the moment. Squad looks cracking.

Antonio and rice staying fit is a huge bonus

well impressed with Benrahma and Fornals this season.

all that aside.

Man City 3-0 West Ham. A stroll in the park for you blues.

COYI

You have a very good side, trust me you have a great chance of winning.

I think you will control the game with so much possession, we will have the chance on the odd counter and set pieces. But city will dominate the game.

We will probably have control of the game but as we all know scoring is a struggle at the moment. If you score first it's going to be a long frustrating afternoon.

West Ham has gradually improved over the seasons. They can upset us as we are at home although the hometie vs PSG gained a lot of confidence with me.

If we don’t do anything silly or stay on the blue cloud, we should beat West Ham fair and square. No matter the starting 11.

Need plenty of goals, got to get our goal difference up. Bloody scouse twats have scored 14 more than us so far. Got to start putting more chances away.
Agree regarding putting our chances away , the Dippers scoring shed loads of goals and losing only one game will probably after tomorrow leave them still in third place , watched their Southampton game and they are giving up a lot of chances to the opposition and the better teams will punish them.
Ourselves and Chelski give very little away and the best defences generally win the title , but would love to see us be more free scoring like previous seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.