Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd all but given up on this, but now I'm hyped again. It's always felt right, but it just looked like there were too many obstacles, but now all of a sudden everything seems to be falling into place.
It is all in your head though

I'd all but given up on this, but now I'm hyped again. It's always felt right, but it just looked like there were too many obstacles, but now all of a sudden everything seems to be falling into place.
Tbh, the only thing deterring me from believing it'll happen is why on earth would City have chased Kane knowing we'd have a great shot at Haaland.

Tbh, the only thing deterring me from believing it'll happen is why on earth would City have chased Kane knowing we'd have a great shot at Haaland.
We tried Haaland before Kane and, big coincidence, the moment the Kane deal became more expensive than the Haaland deal would be the next window, it suddenly died.

so Tolm is insinuating that a deal will be struck in Jan?

if he joins us in Jan, you get lifetime ITK status. If not you’ll be hoisted by your nuts. ;)
No chance Dortmund let Haaland leave in January especially out of Champs League, he is worth to much money to them either making sure they finish high enough in Germany or win the Thursday night Cup & they only do that with him in the team till Summer

Unless someone offered £100m then its not happening imo

I don’t pretend to be ITK. It’s just my instinct that we will try something in January. Other people here close themselves to that possibility screaming “we don’t do deals in January” as if ANY club is frequently doing business in the winter window. No, that happens (for any club) when there is a necessity or when an opportunity arises. We failed to sign a striker last summer, so the need is still there; why does the club have to wait until next summer when there is another window before? And there MIGHT be a case of an opportunity emerging with Dortmund out of the Champions League. MIGHT. We signed Laporte in January. The way people talk here, you’d think that happened two decades ago. No, that was less than five years ago. We needed him. It could happen again.
Laporte buy out was met?

No chance Dortmund let Haaland leave in January especially out of Champs League, he is worth to much money to them either making sure they finish high enough in Germany or win the Thursday night Cup & they only do that with him in the team till Summer

So no chance… unless the very reasonable £100m, then a chance?

No chance they let him leave ESPECIALLY out of UCL, REALLY? Okay
They don’t need him for UCL qualification, that’s a given this season. Thinking they wouldn’t cash in because of Europa League is quite a take, I’ll give you that. He certainly could stay the remainder of the season, but it won’t be because of that

I truly believe that Pep wanted Kane the most, regardless of what happens. I know that seems inexplicable to a lot of City fans, but I think there is a logic to it. He's probably the only player in world football who could come in and almost immediately play a weird mix of false 9/classic 9 between the lines. But it does seem that ship has finally sailed.

I truly believe that Pep wanted Kane the most, regardless of what happens. I know that seems inexplicable to a lot of City fans, but I think there is a logic to it. He's probably the only player in world football who could come in and almost immediately play a weird mix of false 9/classic 9 between the lines. But it does seem that ship has finally sailed.

i wonder if part of the thinking from what pep says now is that he is thinking of extending again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.