Rangnick quits consultancy role (Pg 89)

Key to this guy's success as a consultant will be the CEO. Ragnick will need his support if he wants to drive a new structure through.
So, will the new CEO be a football man or another Glazer accountant?
What of the current Little and Large duo doing the job of a DoF?
The obvious DoF is Ragnick himself if his interim is successful.

That's not the point I'm making and it was merely a response. You could apply this to Bielsa as well but so many top coaches idolize him.

I don't think he'll do wonders, 6 months is a very short time to sort the mess they have. It's what he can do upstairs in terms of their footballing decisions that could put them on the right track. That's my only worry and the track record of any relevance. I'm not gonna sweat over them anytime soon. We are miles ahead and we don't slack in footballing decisions, them shite over there could well have employed him to keep their stocks steady and rising till they're untouchable and won't have to care for what their fanbase says again.

Very good take and agree. It's also right to be cautious, The Rags could pull a stroke of luck just like The dippers have done before. Never underestimate them and hopefully we are still one two moves way ahead than them in term decision making.

Not intending any disrespect to your post ,but how have you come to this conclusion? I'm thinking that probably no one on this forum or in the media knew anything of Ragnick before last week. Honestly, I'm not the most in the know, but I didn't even know he existed.
Surly if he any good why didn't any other clubs get linked with ? CTID

'Look Timo, leave Chelsea and the chance of winning the league and Chumps league and move to Manchester. What's that....will you play above Ronaldo?.... of course Timo.... first choice out wide too. We've told Marcus, Jaydon. Greenwood, Martial, Lingard, that young kid we paid 40m for from Lazio, that youre the man.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.