Mike Dean

Now not sure of the Var rule. First half possible pen to city ref did not give it, no VAR. Second half pen appeal to villa ref didn’t give it, this however went to VAR. We also had a few appeals at our home matches that have not gone to VAR. Just confused.

I typed this in the post match thread. Dean doesn't deserve me typing out another version for the slaphead Scouse ****! :-(

I'm never one to go on about referees, but what the actual fuck was that from Mike Dean? :-/ It was an absolute piss take & Dean needs to be investigated.

Did he have money on a Villa win at Corals? Did Villa gangsters kidnap his family, & threaten to mail them back to him slice by slice unless he threw the match? That has got to be one of the worst refereeing performances I've seen in recent times.

Now not sure of the Var rule. First half possible pen to city ref did not give it, no VAR. Second half pen appeal to villa ref didn’t give it, this however went to VAR. We also had a few appeals at our home matches that have not gone to VAR. Just confused.
They are all checked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.