Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

I'm a bit confused that Sterling and Mahrez, like Grealish earlier in the season, are still getting a bit of stick for not crossing into the box every chance they get when that is clearly not what they're being instructed to do and they'd get a bollocking and sit out the next match or two if they continuously did that.

That'll do. lads fought to the end against 14 villans.

The vilest **** Mike Dean on explicit orders from the red mafia at the PiGMOl sty. Scouse scum.

First half superb. Second half a corner that was as foul on Zinc and the bent whistler increased his shithousery.
Lads have to fight double. Though sometimes Ferna and Raz gave the ball uselessly, but on their favour they were getting rattled by one of the most corrupt officiating since few weeks ago at the Anfield cult shithole.

We are conceding worldies but also scoring worldies.

Up the fucking Blues!

Last edited:
You Sterling haters are pathetic. We was brilliant tonight. You're like sad little bullies.

STERLING HATERS ?

matey people have a right to post their views and i think sterling was poor tonight but it does not make me a hater ?
its just a honest view and nobody is claiming to be right or wrong

But then I would never boo an ex-City player. There might be a couple I would only give light applause but no boos. :-)
I won't even boo milner, he was great for us, and I wanted him to stay, but he ran down his contract (unlike Jack), and then slagged the club after he moved, so he's the one that gets closest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.