Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

City are adaptable. Tonight was a different challenge to PSG last week. But City adapt their play to the circumstances. Villa defended with numbers, hoping for a set piece or a break. PSG have a front 3 of superstars. We beat them both. Add to this the players who are missing, and you realise this is a proper football club.
I would discount Chelsea for the title as being not quite good enough, which leaves us and the scousers. The scousers are a goal scoring machine, you can't deny that, but over the course of a season City have more ways of winning games than Liverpool. Liverpool are slightly 1-dimentional whereas City have several dimensions. Over a season, this is telling. As the City players return, the afterburner will be ignited.

I like Leroy he gave us some great seasons and helped us to win trophies fabulous player. Personally I wouldn't boo him I think he would deserve to be clapped. I'm not one for having a boo at ex players, Apart from James Milner, Players come and go, But when they have Sky digs whilst going that is uncalled for then that's a different story.
I know exactly where you’re coming from and Milner would probably not even get the slight applause. I’d sit on my hands :-)

The extent of my booing is that stupid Champions League anthem thing. :-)

It’s like a divorce thin line between love and hate for some fans ( Alot of fans did clap him) Could have been a legend at Villa but will no doubt win trophies at city . Likely to become just a squad player at city.
He loved that screamer from Bernardo though.. he would have loved nothing more than score tonight against you lot
Likely to not be a squad player salty

i think you may need to go back and look at it again ? an area inside the box across the 6 yard line or just outside the 6 yard box yes. but outside the box with a defender picking up the pieces
Where there was, handily, a player to smash it in. All about opinions mate but it’s fair to point out he assisted what turned out to be e winner!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.