Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

Un-fucking-believeable...

Just goes to show... opinions are like arseholes... most everyone has one.

JJ
He wasn't great but the reactions on here are a bit OTT.

I was convinced he was going to VAR for the pen shout and probably given it but he waved it away.

No other major decisions either way just annoying fouls committed.

Don't think it prompts "a Cheeseman" which some are suggesting.

Friggen great win actually.

First half we were absolutely outstanding. Second, meh.

All things considered it's a huge 3 points. Scary thing for the league is we have a lot of players to come back and I think we will improve even more. Bring it on!

It's fucking relentless and it's embarrassing, no matter how you want to dress it down

but who claims to be right ?
its just a fan forum site and people have a right to post. it would be boring if we was all writing the same stuff
embarrassing maybe but like i said who's claiming they are right not me

Seven first team players missing , take seven out of the Dippers& Chelski and they fold like a cheap suit , that was an excellent performance , the players that came in played at the top level, there was no drop in quality and for the first half hour we ripped Villa to pieces.
The bitterness of Slippy after the game was predictable 2014 has damaged him permanently , the irony of him moaning about a penalty shout , when in comparison Jesus was 100% nailed on penalty in the first half but wasnt even discussed.
Villa deserved nothing out of that game , an their fans treatment of Grealish only confirms how small time they are , surprised at Slippy G's naivety and tactics in the first half he got taught a lesson by Pep , winning a title in a two team league is a far cry from competing with europe's best , Gerrard was schooled tonight.

Villa dick heads booing Greelish. Your choice is stay with Villa and fight for mid table obscurity with the likes of Mings etc or play in the CL with Dias, Silva and KDB. None of those booing would make a different decision to Greelish given the same situation. Football fans! Black pudding for brains.
That’s what sets us apart from them horrible twats . SWP’s return playing for Chelsea against us . Got the ovation the lad deserved .
I've no time for Villa in any way. Apart from the obvious lot nothing would please me more for them to get relegated and sink down the leagues and disappear forever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.