Aston Villa (A) - Post-Match Thread

December is often a watershed. Results more important than performance. Well done lads, a good win.

Vila fan on Talksport made a good point. Pep bringing Jack on tuned the crowds focus to booing from the support they gave the team before. Think he was right, it disrupted them.
I wasn’t keen on him coming on him coming on for several reasons but what a great way of looking at it. The Villa fan needs to mention it to Pep.

Sounds daft but sometimes we need a loss to kickstart our season. That palace result has really woke us up now. I think we’ll be top of the league on Saturday and we won’t look back

to be fair it was shoulder on shoulder, Zinchenko needed to be stonger there
Just seen it on MotD and I'd say shoulder on shoulder is generous towards the Villa player. Just my opinion but he's behind Zinchenko not along side him. Ultimately no harm done and it gave the Villa fans some false hope. So all good in the end

Bit of a stretch but they made a game of if. Other than the one chance Eddie saved we kept them at bay and had plenty of chances ourselves.
They’ve just said it again. They scored one snd as you say Ederson saved one, we battered them (from the ropes apparently)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.