It's Quiet 16 - Txiki grinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would track Calvert-Lewin. Young, right age. Kane is too short term. I don't think he is a player who will go on into his mid-30s. It might be impossible to get CL out of Goodison now, but there is a serious chance that they will get relegated in which case he might move in the Summer.

christ. not another hopeless kane chase in january. have we not learned a darn thing? how on earth is it december 1st and after the summer we've had our priority is harry fucking kane and not haaland? what a farce.
After the fiasco in Summer the only way was to walk off and not return. Let Haringey keep Cap'n "Arry, and we set our sights on someone else. 'Cos if we go back Levy will be adding another £30m to the ridiculous figure he started with.

I would track Calvert-Lewin. Young, right age. Kane is too short term. I don't think he is a player who will go on into his mid-30s. It might be impossible to get CL out of Goodison now, but there is a serious chance that they will get relegated in which case he might move in the Summer.
Each to there own, I would be very worried if this dude ever came to us

1638437058264.png

Honestly don't care what he dresses like or gets up to in his spare time, my issue with him is the fact he's nowhere near our level. I just don't see it with him one bit and think our academy players coming through would be a better bet than him.
Sorry @Lavinda Past :-)
He is not good enough for this team, a very decent player but not what we need.

If Torres leaves, whenever that is.

I’d expect 2 to come in a Vlahovic/Haaland type and someone more pacey who can play up top and outwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.