what on earth is going on? I despair !

It seems unrelenting at the minute. My sister is deputy head of a school in Bradford and one of the Teaching Assistants there was murdered earlier this week. Barely raised a ripple in the National news which says how normalised this is becoming now.

It seems unrelenting at the minute. My sister is deputy head of a school in Bradford and one of the Teaching Assistants there was murdered earlier this week. Barely raised a ripple in the National news which says how normalised this is becoming now.
Well there isnt much deterrent these days.

Just two items off the BBC news page from this week - these poor girls - its so fucked up

Not sure what it is you're shocked about. This shit happens. Always has done. The 'News' has probably made it look like a new thing, the tossers.

Homicide rates are around 2 a day in the UK, you'd think it was more the way the media report it.

Just read a report on BBC news about a dad and his girlfriend on trial for killing his 6 year old lad.
It's a tough read.
Fuck knows what goes through these people's minds.

This is dreadful - I'd urge people NOT to read it unless they have a strong resolve - all I can say I am watching this on the TV and hearing yet again another kid failed by all the agencies and how we need to have a full review and learn lessons - they always say that and we never do. R.I.P. Arthur you never stood a chance poor thing.

This is dreadful - I'd urge people NOT to read it unless they have a strong resolve - all I can say I am watching this on the TV and hearing yet again another kid failed by all the agencies and how we need to have a full review and learn lessons - they always say that and we never do. R.I.P. Arthur you never stood a chance poor thing.

Managed to get about midway down the second paragraph and logged off it. Even just the bit I read has upset me. Sickening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.