Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Great performance, top of the league!

But.. yet again I have to pick out the referee. Two absolutely ATROCIOUS decisions for clear red cards not given. Do players have to lose a leg for refs to act. It is ridiculous and disgusting that referees are not making correct decisions. I am sick of the standards of officiating.
Give over. There were no clear red cards.

Great performance, top of the league!

But.. yet again I have to pick out the referee. Two absolutely ATROCIOUS decisions for clear red cards not given. Do players have to lose a leg for refs to act. It is ridiculous and disgusting that referees are not making correct decisions. I am sick of the standards of officiating.
Ref had a good game

Give over. There were no clear red cards.
Both were clear. First one studs up straight into our player. Second one, no intentions to get the ball and studs again. Only people that need to give over was believing games gone soft1!11! or whatever that nonsense is.

Why?

We've just gone top of the league.

and Sterling's form in the last couple of games has gone from strength to strength. Why pick on him? He is creating far more than Grealish at the moment and deserves his starts
Agree completely. Sterling is doing the business and it should be acknowledged.

Ref had a good game
Respectfully, he did not. Those would be checked on VAR at the very least if it was the rags or dippers. And I guarantee you both would've resulted in red cards. If you don't believe this bias then you can look at dodgy decisions throughout this season in our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.