Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Give over. There were no clear red cards.
The one on Jesus was a red, no question. If that's not endangering an opponent I don't know what is. From behind, no chance to ride the challenge, with force.

If Jesus is out for a few games, will you still think that's only a yellow?

I'm with Pep, shithouse "challenge".

Bernado Silva, he's top of the league!!. Love the little fella. He is the dogs bollocks at the minute. Shout out to Raz as well, played really well. Well done to all the lads.
Played really well, but missed an opportunity to reduce our goal difference. Could and should have scored at least half a dozen- Grealish should have had a hat trick

Grealish was always going to have a more central role once he learnt the City way. As well as skill he adds physicality to the front.
I have my criticisms of him like everyone else, if required, but tbh although he seems slower of thought than our typical game…..
I think when you look at the debut seasons of most of our current heroes and a few of our past ones, he’s doing remarkably well. He’s a really smart player. He understands positioning, has a pass in him, can score (despite today), has a first touch and skill and rarely gives it away.

The guy will be a huge addition when he gets up to speed and he’s young. Plenty of time to learn.

Evening everyone.
Brilliant and controlled win, enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.