Watford (A) - Post-Match Thread

Meanwhile over to Watford for their insightful review of City.
3cc9fe508fbc73129e1aa44b66e05f1e.jpg
Outrageous and clearly have no clue to the beautiful game

I’ve learnt from Rodri that with Pep and the way we play you have to give players time, Grealish is a very good player was he a necessity? I don’t know. We will see next year but I’m doubtful he can do it centrally from a defensive point of view.

I think we need a number 10 and have to sell either mahrez or sterling I hope Jack has the motivation to become a top class player.
Kev and Gundo haven’t got long left, personally I expect Jack to be a fixture in that midfield sooner rather than later.

Anybody who doesn't enjoy watching us play football doesn't like or understand the game. Still I suppose when you're whole playing history has been the long ball, hit the channels, win the turnovers and kick your opponents it must be a shock to watch a team playing the beautiful game
I think that anyone who gets bored watching us play just concentrates on the ball movement and not the patterns of play that we create to engineer the spaces. It really is mesmeric at times. Any one of our front 5 (plus the full-backs) can pop up anywhere on the pitch but each of the other players knows exactly where they'll be pretty much 95% of the time. It really is a joy to watch.

Ahhhhh ... the latest thing the sheep say.... City are boring

Anybody who says that is either bitter as fuck or knows fuck all about football

Funny that you've never heard a 'pundit'... even the most anti City ones... say it EVER

It's jealously pure and simple. Let the fuckers keep on crying bitter tears, pity we didn't score ten, still eight nil and six nil in their actual cup final will do for now

Can he do the dirty part of the game, that is the concern. Personally I think Foden has it in him.
I think he’s got the dirty part in him, definitely. I’ll admit I did forget about Phil coming inside eventually, a wealth of options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.