Premier League Games 4/5/6 December

Palace though since they beat us they’ve been shite. Get there big scalp and the player think thats there job done! They’ll be in a relegation battle.

As I know the rags are no threat to us, I find these days I can watch them in a stress free manner and enjoy their incompetence
Its not their threat that spoils the games but the fawning presenters and media gushing over that fucking club that thanfully continues to be in our shadow when it comes to actually winning trophies.

Fuckinghell, I just read Pat Nevins comments on BBC website.

Back to their very, very best he says.

He doesn't realise that's actually a criticism as their very, very best is still shite.

It’s not surprising how the media and pundits have all clicked into gear since this new appointment. My god you would think they have beaten Bayern Munich away in the CL semi final the way they are going on.

It’s not surprising how the media and pundits have all clicked into gear since this new appointment. My god you would think they have beaten Bayern Munich away in the CL semi final the way they are going on.
They are keeping the audience of sheep happy. The ones you find all over the country wearing Rag merchandise, who haven’t got a clue where they actually play. I have met them in various parts of this country and also abroad, to a man they are as dim as fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.